18th ESPCR meeting: 9-12 September 2013, Lisbon, Portugal
On behalf of the organizing committee of the ESPCR’2013 we would like to welcome you all. We put together a diverse programme that will touch on the most active areas of research in pigment cells and related diseases. Moreover, the programme includes sessions on the basic biology of pigment cells, as well as on clinical aspects and the cross-talk between Industry and Academia. We also invited distinguished researchers in the field as well as younger scientists that represent the future of the research in this field. The venue is the Medical School located in the historical centre of one of the most beautiful cities in the world, rich in history and traditions. We hope you enjoy what we prepared for you and we look forward to see you in Lisbon.
Miguel Seabra, Graça Raposo and Duarte Barral
ESPCR 2013 keynote speakers will include:
- Meenhard Herlyn, Philadelphia, USA
- Michael Marks, Philadelphia, USA
ESPCR2013 Fritz Anders Lecture by:
- Miguel Godinho Ferreira, Lisbon, PT
ESPCR2013 meeting topics will include:
- Developmental Biology of Pigment Cells
- Melanocyte Stem Cells
- Melanocyte and Melanoma Genomics
- Molecular Regulation of Pigmentation
- Melanosome Biogenesis and Transfer
- Pigmentary Disorders
- Eye Pigment Cells and Associated Diseases
- Industrial-Academics Cross-talk in Pigment Cell Research
Here you can download the latest preliminary program for this ESPCR2013 meeting.
Visit the ESPCR2013 web site for registering your participation.
Important deadline: Early registration at reduced fees and submission of abstracts: 15 June 2013